Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jaja in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jaja may refer to:
- Jajá (Jajá Coelho; born 1986), Brazilian footballer
- Jajá (Brazilian footballer) (Francisco Jaílson de Sousa; born 1986), Brazilian footballer
- JAJA (drag queen), contestant from season one of Drag Race Thailand
- Jaja of Opobo (1821–1891), the first monarchy of Opobo
- Jaja Wachuku (1918–1996), Nigerian politician and humanitarian
- Laurent Jalabert (born 1968), retired French professional cyclist nicknamed Jaja
- Samir Geagea (born 1952), also spelled Samir Ja'ja', a Lebanese politician and commander
- Seth Accra Jaja, Nigerian academic
- Jaja (crater), a crater on Ceres named after the Abkhazian harvest goddess
- Jaja, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jaja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.